GKD conveyor belts for manufacturing nonwovens
Air-permeable, woven conveyor belts made of plastic, metal and material combinations are used for forming, bonding and drying nonwovens.
Nonwoven forming is influenced by a pinpointed application of air suction under the air-permeable conveyor belts. Open filter belts for facilitating the flow of heated air in feed ovens safeguard the nonwoven bonding and drying process.
Nonwovens are used in areas including hygiene products, cosmetics, diapers, medicine, agriculture, geotextiles, the automotive industry, technical textiles, household, clothing and insulation.
- Discharging of electrostatic charges through CONDUCTO® and conductive belts
- Non-marking seams for products free of pressure marks
- Individual air permeability for controlled nonwoven forming
- FDA-certified material for the hygiene and foodstuff industry
- Laterally stable conveyor belts with optimal running properties
Questions? Infos? Consulting?
Contact a specialist: