5-heddle atlas weave (TELA): high filter flow rate
Filtration meshes with 5-heddle atlas weave combine high flow rates with mechanical stability.
With their smooth top surface, these further improved wire meshes/metal fabrics ensure a particularly even layer formation of the filter cake. The filter cake is also easy to remove. The surface of the mesh body is rough on the back. Thanks to the special weave, filter media can be very effectively cleaned.
TELA meshes have proven particularly successful in filter systems with drum filters or disc filters in which filter cake build-up, cleaning and backwashing are performed in continuous cycles.
- Waste water filtration (mechanical waste water cleaning)
- Automotive industry (e.g. exhaust gas filtration)
- Process water filtration (water processing for industrial purposes)
- Mining (e.g. disc filtration systems)
- Distillation columns/purification columns (wire mesh packing)
- Filter systems with continuous cleaning/backwashing
- Mesh pore size > 50 µm